BROCK® SUPER-AIR® Pneumatic Systems with Easy Dryer Interface
Brock’s positive pressure SUPER-AIR®
Pneumatic Grain System can assist you in:
- Moving grain from the dryer to multiple bins with the use of one power source.
- Making conveying turns or corners without the use of additional auger systems.
- Adding a simplified conveying system to new or existing grain handling systems.
Components available include:
- SUPER-AIR Blower package.
- SUPER-AIR Airlock package.
- SUPER-AIR Grain Cyclone.
- SUPER-AIR Grain Distributor.
Brock’s SUPER-AIR Blower and Airlock Packages arrive at your site fully assembled, factory-tested and ready to install.
DMC Pneumatic Systems
The DMC Trans-Fer® is a logical, timely combination of current technology and natural air flow providing a modern method of moving grain.The systems are the perfect companion for any new or existing grain drying and storage facilities. Grain is moved through conveying tubes on a cushion of air, minimizing grain damage and maximizing efficiency and convenience. These systems are easy to install and maintain. Expansion is as easy as laying more pipe.