Brock On-Farm Sweeps and Unloading Systems
A System You Can Grow With
Brock’s HARVEST-TIME® Bin Unloading
System is Different by Design: it’s a “two for one” system. This means that you get an under-floor auger conveyor combined with a floor sweep – all economically driven by a single electric motor.
With Brock’s HARVEST-TIME Unloading System, you can choose the components that best suit your needs:
- A smooth-working HARVEST-TIME Unloader and Power Sweep combination that can be operated from outside the bin.
- The HARVEST-TIME Unloader by itself can be used with a center pivot to connect to an already existing portable sweep.
- The HARVEST-TIME Tube Auger Unloading System
- The HARVEST-TIME U-Trough Auger System
- Add the optional Brock WELL-GARD® Discharge Guard to the HARVEST-TIME Power Sweep to help limit bridging and blocking of the center well opening.
- Add the optional EP Kit to the HARVEST-TIME Power Sweep to boost your sweep’s performance in difficult or out of condition grain.
Hutchinson Unloading Augers
Using auger unloading housing and flight is an economical approach to storage unloading that has a proven history for reliability. These unloaders can be purchased as a whole unit that includes not only the unloading tube and flight, but also the center well, intermediate wells and control pipe kits. Then with the selection of your choice of powerhead, you will have a complete unload system. Also, our systems can be ordered as components that will allow you to completely customize what you need for any application.
Auger Unloading features:
• Choice of unloading tube and flights to meet your capacity and size requirements
• Various Center bin well and Intermediate bin well options available
• Control pipe kits and either control lever or rack & pinion openers to select from
• Bin flanges, quick connect flange clamps and an assortment of other possible components to complete your unload system.